CYC is participating for in Bleed For A Cause for the second year! Hoxworth Blood Centers are facing a critical blood shortage, so this July they are challenging local non-profits to rally the community to “Bleed For A Cause.”
When you donate at any Hoxworth Blood Center throughout the month of July, just tell the center that your donation is intended for Cincinnati Youth Collaborative. For every donation made in CYC’s name, CYC earns points. At the end of the month, the non-profit that has earned the most points receives $10,000!
Those funds would support vital programs that support Cincinnati students who need our support. Students like Robert, Nayeli, and Shannon, who faced extreme obstacles but overcame them thanks in part to the network of support they found with CYC.
- How does the Bleed For A Cause competition work?
- What happens to your blood?
- Why should you Bleed for CYC?
CYC is hosting TWO blood drives:
- Wednesday, July 1 from 9am-3pm at the Downtown Hoxworth branch, 105 E 4th Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Tuesday, July 21 from 9am-3pm at 2651 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45219 in Conference Room 1-A *accepting platelet donations at this drive! Learn more about why platelets are so important.
To schedule an appointment for either drive, contact Kate Elliott at 513-363-5251 or email@example.com
PLUS, when you donate for CYC, you will be entered into a raffle to win one of FIVE fabulous prizes:
- Two free half hour private dance lesssons from Arthur Murray Dance Studios
- $25 Graeter’s Ice Cream gift card
- 2 tickets to Cincinnati Shakespeare Company
- One Cincinnati Arts Association Membership
- 2 General Admission to the Taft Museum of Art