- College & Career Success
- Work Readiness
- School & Community Partnerships
CYC empowers young people to overcome obstacles and excel by providing a range of services designed to keep young people in school, prepared for college and career, and on the pathway to success.
Bringing together over 1,200 volunteers and over 100 corporate partners, CYC strives for dropout prevention by offering mentoring, college readiness and success, and career preparation. CYC is:
- A partner with Cincinnati Public School District,
- Winton Woods City Schools, North College Hill City Schools, and Mt. Healthy City Schools.
- One of the longest-standing strategic relationships with Cincinnati Public Schools (CPS) district-wide, with access to school academic data.
- The only local organization to offer a full range of youth development services both within and outside of schools.