WAYS TO VOLUNTEER
Interested in volunteering? Sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/VibC9XdNyFSQjoCG2
Just show up. We’ll put you to work in something meaningful to you. No experience required. Our volunteers are just asked to be able to look our kids in the eyes and see the GOOD in them. Volunteer activities can include:
- Basketball – stations and drills with kids
- Fitness – workout stations with free weights, jump rope, footwork drills
- Art – create things side by side with our aspiring artists
- Music/Dance – bring an instrument to share/teach kids to dance, lead singing or jump rope – connect with your own inner child and come “double dutch” with us!
- Reading Room – read with children, and/or bring books to donate
- Speakers – we have 2 inspirational speakers each Saturday who speak for 5-7 minutes
- Lead the morning devotion or small group “Huddle” to discuss the week’s theme in small groups
- Lunch – bring hot lunch for 100 kids (and volunteers to serve). Our kids are not “picky” and appreciate a meal after a morning full of activity. This is a great opportunity for business, church, social and neighborhood groups-and families!